Thursday, October 7, 2010

We have a winner!

Thanks, everyone, for playing. I got some great responses, and I also learned a thing or two. (Now I've got to order some asafoetida.)

To be completely fair, I used a random integer generator to come up with the number of the winning comment.

So...congratulations, CyberTygr! You won a pair of V.I.P. tickets to the Cooper-Young Regional Beerfest and lunch on me. Please see my profile and email me your real name and a password of your choosing, and I will leave your tickets for you at the front counter of Au Fond Farmtable. You may pick them up on Friday or Saturday.

And I hope to see the rest of you at the fest!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can purchase asafoetida at any Indian grocery, like the one by the Shelby Farms dog park (India Bazaar, I think is its name). If you would like, I can send you the recipe for the fries. It is from Bold Vegetarian by Bharti Kirchner.

Cheers,
Michelle

The Chubby Vegetarian said...

I'd love to see that recipe. Thanks!

Bianca said...

Aw man, I hate to miss your yummy food at Beerfest! I really wanna go, but we've planned a vegan PPK potluck in Nashville that day. I hate missing beer and Justin-food! Damn.